Welcome to Sub Tuum Praesidium
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Police Techniques

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Sternhauser

Sternhauser
  • Citizen
  • 78 posts
  • Religion:Roman Catholic

GEEZ. That's evil and disturbing.

They're protecting you from terrorists.

~S

MarciDeCrucis

MarciDeCrucis

The Bulging Bastion

• Citizen
  • 1,861 posts
  • LocationPurgatory
  • Religion:Catholic Church of Nice

The things they do certainly have more in common with the Taliban, or maybe more comparably, al Qaeda, than with the ideals of liberty and morality. I wouldn't say that in every sort of company. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1trSD3Auyo

Are you sure that video is legit. The woman appeared to walk straight onto the road. BW has been sued a few times for civilian deaths and made settlements. It's hard to imagine them killing so conspicuously! I just did a search and found a video where a dude allegedly shoots 60 civilians in 10 minutes. The camera is always on him, he never appears to move his gun. They must have queued up! And he shows zero emotion. He'd have to be a zombie to be so emotionless. People are either shocked at killing or get a buzz out of it.

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Citizen
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationCanada

Are you sure that video is legit. The woman appeared to walk straight onto the road. BW has been sued a few times for civilian deaths and made settlements. It's hard to imagine them killing so conspicuously! I just did a search and found a video where a dude allegedly shoots 60 civilians in 10 minutes. The camera is always on him, he never appears to move his gun. They must have queued up! And he shows zero emotion. He'd have to be a zombie to be so emotionless. People are either shocked at killing or get a buzz out of it.

I can't speak for the veracity of any one video in particular, but there's an enormous body of evidence implicating Blackwater in terroristic murders in the countries in which they operate. Sure you can maybe explain away a few videos, or chalk it up to biased editing, but I think it would be a real stretch to imagine that Blackwater is anything more than American sponsored terrorists.
24This is that disciple who giveth testimony of these things, and hath written these things; and we know that his testimony is true.
25But there are also many other things which Jesus did; which, if they were written every one, the world itself, I think, would not be able to contain the books that should be written.
Jn:21:24-25

MarciDeCrucis

MarciDeCrucis

The Bulging Bastion

• Citizen
  • 1,861 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

I can't speak for the veracity of any one video in particular, but there's an enormous body of evidence implicating Blackwater in terroristic murders in the countries in which they operate. Sure you can maybe explain away a few videos, or chalk it up to biased editing, but I think it would be a real stretch to imagine that Blackwater is anything more than American sponsored terrorists.

Definitely seems to be evidence for really evil acts by BW. I Didn't mean to imply there wasn't. I just thought the video was a bit odd and most probably a fake. The vid about the US marines shooting innocent civilians from a helicopter (Collateral murder) seemed more realistic and would have been just the tip of the iceberg. BW would undoubtedly be up to even worse tricks since the military are under more scrutiny.

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Citizen
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationCanada

Definitely seems to be evidence for really evil acts by BW. I Didn't mean to imply there wasn't. I just thought the video was a bit odd and most probably a fake. The vid about the US marines shooting innocent civilians from a helicopter (Collateral murder) seemed more realistic and would have been just the tip of the iceberg. BW would undoubtedly be up to even worse tricks since the military are under more scrutiny.

Which one were you watching that seemed odd to you?
24This is that disciple who giveth testimony of these things, and hath written these things; and we know that his testimony is true.
25But there are also many other things which Jesus did; which, if they were written every one, the world itself, I think, would not be able to contain the books that should be written.

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Citizen
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationCanada
Wikileaks hosted a document regarding a lawsuit... a Blackwater employee talking about what he saw on his tour of duty.

I'm trying to pull it up right now, but for some reason it won't connect. Here's the link though: http://wikileaks.org...claration,_2009

MarciDeCrucis

MarciDeCrucis

The Bulging Bastion

• Citizen
  • 1,861 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

Which one were you watching that seemed odd to you?

The woman walking straight onto the road was really odd. IMO it was her fault. Suicide if legit. The others were not conclusive, could have been just traffic accidents taken with visor cameras, which is becoming popular for insurance claims. I've seen some more really crazy crashes on current affair obtained by these. In the first clip shells can be seen being ejected, but no bodies can be seen to run or fall. It could be legit, but not convincingly so. I would think it odd to go openly shooting people in public. It would be all over the media before it happened. I have no doubt though that such horrors do go on. The stories that came back from Vietnam while I was in the army used to make feel nauseated.

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Citizen
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationCanada

The woman walking straight onto the road was really odd. IMO it was her fault. Suicide if legit.

Iunno. Could be, but it's too hard to say without the complete video. Given that traffic laws don't really exist in a place like that, she might just have been crossing the street.